A decentraland is a virtual world offering opportunities to expand its existence horizon. Utilizing it gives brands a way to connect with more consumers and make alliances. This parallel universe provides flexibility in terms of constructing business infrastructure, creating brand characters or doing trading articles, or sharing important information related to the enterprises. In recent times from small scale to big names in the industry are investing and having a space in the metaverse.
Client: A brand has been in the market for more than 35 years. Keeping up with trends and youth inclination towards metaverse, they come up with the vision to have their presence in the decentraland.
Their marketing team reached out to us with the bare minimum requirements. The purpose was to become a part of the parallel universe but offer fun to visit them there.
Virtual Store Target Audience
- Brands loyal customers
How We Made it Happen
- The client’s bare minimum requirements for their business were easy for the Grey MatterZ team. But, to provide them with the best of our work and also increase their ROI we studied their brand and came up with ideas to get the visitors.
- The metaverse team also came up with a suggestion of game night with real-time offerings.
- The client has an interactive featured bar which offers visitors the following immersive experiences:
- A friendly welcome by the mascot along with authenticated tokenized entry using the meta-application
- A game display for virtual meet-ups and celebrations
- Jukebox for tuning in favorite songs, bar stage with digital instruments to have a wild musical night
- A classic bar fixture with a bartender
- Beer dispenser
- Gaming zone inclusive of pool and Arkanoid.